Communicating clearly

The Museum for Communication in Frankfurt opened in 1958 as the National Mail Museum before being rebuilt in 1990, which also involved a process of modernization and a new direction for the museum's contents.

White spaces with minimalist graphics aid in orientation and fit seamlessly into the transparent glass architecture.



Large boards give visitors an overview of the permanent and special exhibitions as well as the events held at the museum.